With UK schools and nurseries closed during the Covid-19 outbreak, chat to other parents about organising childcare while working from home, self-isolating or social distancing. Please note, this area is for supporting each other and is not intended to substitute professional health advice. Always call 111 for medical assistance and stay up to date withNHS.advice. For further information on the topic, take a look at our dedicated coronavirus content这里。
回复

Empty the quoted messages list
页:
Username
Subject line:

School & newborn baby

n°561
Jade A(196)
jade-1968
  1. Posted on 18-08-2020 at 1.04PM
  2. answer
  1. Report
嗨,我是netmum的新手。我担心我的女儿9月9日回到学校。
在锁定期间,我有一个男婴,在锁定期间,他刚刚转过了4个月。
如果她为她的家人带来任何宝石,我不觉得送她去学校,但我知道她需要她的教育。
自3月初以来,她还没有去过学校,因为我需要让我们所有的安全保证。
其他人是这种情况吗?你打算把孩子送到学校还是让他们回家?任何建议谢谢
Post quoted 2 times
Post edited by Jade A(196) on 19-08-2020 at 3.50PM
(Advertising)
n°569
Julie-H-1535
  1. Posted on 20-08-2020 at 5.49PM
  2. answer
  1. Report

翡翠A(196)写道:

Show more
Show less

我不是送我的儿子是13岁,我的丈夫是2型糖尿病,并具有潜在的健康问题,所以我相似,不希望我的儿子拿出任何家。我也关心的是,我正在送他进入一个开放的雷区。没有100%PROFF,但是我不想冒险的机会很小。我认为政府已经优先考虑了经济和财务对我们的健康和幸福,当我们获得第二个字符串时它会炸掉。我没有准备好把我的儿子放在那里,只希望有些人在做什么
朱丽叶

n°570
philly-c
  1. 在6.18pm的20-08-2020发布
  2. answer
  1. Report

翡翠A(196)写道:

Show more
Show less

I think as a parent you have to do whats best for your family x i however will be sending my eldest to school (going into year 3) because she doesn't cope well being 'Educated' at home and has suffered badly over lockdown, my 2 year old will be starting pre school on the 14th September again i could keep her home but she needs to be with her own age children and learn to socialize etc before starting Primary school especially as she has no one her age to play with round where i live and her older sister is teaching her bad habits like hitting , spitting ect (eldest daughter has issues)

n°571
Danielle-S-680
  1. 发布于7.04分的20-08-2020
  2. answer
  1. Report
是的,我的女儿刚刚过去3岁,她将在几周内开始幼儿园。我最小的是8个月,我根本并不担心。生活越来越,人们每天都死了,我的孩子未来是第一位。为什么担心生存率99.96%的东西,真的令人沮丧。如果媒体未涵盖这件事,您甚至不会知道它存在。

(Advertising)
n°572
david-n-58
  1. Posted on 20-08-2020 at 7.10PM
  2. answer
  1. Report
There are two solutions here:

1. If no one in the family is high risk (and healthy children are definitely not high risk at all) then it's a "no-brainer", send them to school.

2.如果有一个世代uine danger to a genuine high risk individual, that is someone who has been contacted by their GP to confirm that they are high risk, then you have to consider homeschooling.
I have to say though, you have left it very late to start looking into this; it is a massive commitment and you will need to do a lot of research and probably join a swathe of online groups.

有一个第三种选项,虽然每个人都没有:
The child either moves to live with a relative in a non-high-risk household, until a vaccine is distributed, or the high risk person moves out and does the same.

n°573
rebecca-135
  1. 发布于20-08-2020,在7.48分
  2. answer
  1. Report
Both hubby and me work in schools.
我们对工作感到非常安全。比某些职业更安全。所有孩子都会在每天消毒他们的手次数。
我真的认为这是一个安全的环境。关于关于优先考虑经济的评论。我认为这绝对是正确的。人们有票据他们必须支付。他们没有支付自己,人们已经过冗余逃守。他们需要他们的孩子回到学校,所以他们可以出去工作,把食物放在桌子上。
公司必须回去工作。
Lots of people have been fine going on holiday and taking lots of risks. No worries there hey!
There are also lots of kids that desperately need the safety and support of schools, to escape from abuse, domestic violence, stress of home. I for one will be welcoming children back to school and helping them adjust and talking about how they are feeling.
Post quoted 1 times
n°574
elaine-1453
  1. Posted on 20-08-2020 at 7.56PM
  2. answer
  1. Report
It is very much a personal choice, we will be sending our two aged 13 and 6 back to school. My 6 year old fell into the year group that could go back last term and my 13 year old went back for 4 weeks as a key worker child as I work for the hospital. They really needed that support and consistency only a teacher can give. We were very honest and open with them about the situation and spoke about the importance of following guidelines and we had smiles and happy children each day.

(Advertising)
n°575
helen-w-1721
  1. Posted on 21-08-2020 at 7.56AM
  2. answer
  1. Report
I had a baby 18th March and I have a 6 year old. I am diabetic and my husband is a key worker. He contracted covid-19 in May when baby was 9 weeks old.
他与它浓得很厉害,但我们尽可能地在家里和我自己或我的婴儿出现症状的社会偏移。
我觉得自己送回学校舒服。生命不能被搁置在不确定等待疫苗。如果一个人从未到达过什么?我们不能永远待在室内x

n°576
kate-r-741
  1. 在9.49AM发布于21-08-2020
  2. answer
  1. Report

丽贝卡A(135)wrote:

Both hubby and me work in schools.
我们对工作感到非常安全。比某些职业更安全。所有孩子都会在每天消毒他们的手次数。
我真的认为这是一个安全的环境。关于关于优先考虑经济的评论。我认为这绝对是正确的。人们有票据他们必须支付。他们没有支付自己,人们已经过冗余逃守。他们需要他们的孩子回到学校,所以他们可以出去工作,把食物放在桌子上。
公司必须回去工作。
Lots of people have been fine going on holiday and taking lots of risks. No worries there hey!
There are also lots of kids that desperately need the safety and support of schools, to escape from abuse, domestic violence, stress of home. I for one will be welcoming children back to school and helping them adjust and talking about how they are feeling.
Show more
Show less

页:

去: