Netmums Forum:
/
Family food and recipes
/
食谱
/

Slimming World Recipes for a Green Day - I need inspiration!!

决定今天做什么茶有困难吗?为所有的家庭寻找纯素,素食或无麸质食谱?和其他家长聊聊他们在做什么,在这里和其他网友分享你自己的小贴士。欲了解更多食物,请查看our recipes.

Empty the quoted messages list
页码:
Username
Subject line:

Slimming World Recipes for a Green Day - I need inspiration!!

编号3162544
Deb56pfo公司
客人
deb56pfo
  1. Posted on 30-04-2009 at 4.33PM
  2. answer
  1. Report
Does anyone have any ideas for Slimming World dinner recipes for a 'Green' Day, as I am in desperate need of inspiration before I fall backwards and go and put weight on!! Any help will be gladly appreciated. Thanks.

1. 就像0
    就像this post
    添加帐户
(Advertising)
编号3162686
客人
tra80ezn公司
  1. 发布于2009年4月30日下午5:18
  2. answer
  1. Report
我已经有一段时间没做减肥了,但我只喜欢吃绿色的日子!
Slimmimg world chips are lovely with egg and beans, a roast dinner with healthy extra of meat, roasties done in fry light and loads of veg. quorn bolognanse, or cottage pie or chilli. Cauliflower cheese made with quark was nice. Other than that pasta with someting or pasta bake. A veg curry and rice?
Hope these help.

1. 就像0
    就像this post
    添加帐户
n°3197579
tammy-b-31
  1. 发布于2009年5月12日下午3:52
  2. answer
  1. Report
hi there, I've just rejoined slimming world after having my little boy on New Years Eve. I lost all of my weight before having him but put on about 1 stone being pregnant and eating junk after he was born!

Have you had a look at the slimming world website?

Beautiful broccoli and leek bake - Slimming World recipes

Chilli-packed potato skins - Slimming World recipes

我知道杂志上也有一些好主意。你是素食者吗?如果不是,你可以尝试一些红色的日子来改变一下?味精我,如果你想聊天减肥世界。我需要所有能得到的帮助!哈哈,我对巧克力的渴望要了我的命!:))

1. 就像0
    就像this post
    添加帐户
n°3197590
tammy-b-31
  1. 发布于2009年5月12日下午3:54
  2. answer
  1. Report
Here's a whole week long of green day ideas...

Free Trial Menu - 7 Days of Slimming Success! - Slimming World

1. 就像0
    就像this post
    添加帐户
(Advertising)
n°3219275
客人
cla36ymp公司
  1. 发布于2009年5月19日上午9点41分
  2. answer
  1. Report
你是会员吗?你有在线帐户吗?因为有很多食谱。

I made this last week and it was yummy-PAsta quiche

Make up a cheese a broccoli pasta and sauce which is free on green days. Mix up fat free fromage frais (plain) with two beaten eggs, salt and pepper. Put the pasta into a oven dish suitabel for making quiche and pour over the fromage frais/egg mixture.Bake at 190oC for about 20 mins (until its golden)

This was great and did me for 2 lunches but you could have it for dinner wth free chips or potatoes and salad.

塔米-请忽略我的消息抱歉失去了情节我以为这是我的线程,因为我想注意,因为我开始了一个关于软件太:shakeshead:
Post quoted 2 times
  1. 就像0
    就像this post
    添加帐户
编号3240967
kate-2103
  1. 发布于2009年5月26日下午4:51
  2. answer
  1. Report

Cla36ymp公司wrote:

你是会员吗?你有在线帐户吗?因为有很多食谱。

I made this last week and it was yummy-PAsta quiche

Make up a cheese a broccoli pasta and sauce which is free on green days. Mix up fat free fromage frais (plain) with two beaten eggs, salt and pepper. Put the pasta into a oven dish suitabel for making quiche and pour over the fromage frais/egg mixture.Bake at 190oC for about 20 mins (until its golden)

This was great and did me for 2 lunches but you could have it for dinner wth free chips or potatoes and salad.

塔米-请忽略我的消息抱歉失去了情节我以为这是我的线程,因为我想注意,因为我开始了一个关于软件太:shakeshead:
Show more
Show less

I do a similar pasta type quiche too. but i do it slightly different.

I slice some Baby/New potatoes (leave skins on) and par boil them. Once cooked i will line the bottom of a cake tin or tray witht he sliced potatoes. I will make up a packet of macaroni Pasta and Sauce (Batchelors 1 Syn) with just water, once cooked i mix in a tub of Low Fat cottage cheese and about three eggs. mix it al togtehr and pour it on top of the potatoes and pop in the oven for about 20/25 mins (just keep an eye on it). this is nice served warm with salas. but i prefer it cold as it slices lovely!!

凯特x

1. 就像0
    就像this post
    添加帐户
编号13847016
客人
安格87YVS
  1. 发布于2015年7月8日下午3:01
  2. answer
  1. Report
Try making green smoothies. My favorite is...
Recipe
1 cup pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into pieces
1 cup frozen mango
1/2杯新鲜菠菜
1/2杯水

Directions
1. Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour thesmoothieinto a glass and drink immediately.

If you want to find a great, delicious alternative to ordinary snacks - try raw food snacks. They are really satisfying and they are full of vitamins, minerals and healthy fats. My kids love them!
在这里找到我最喜欢的食谱。。。
所有的食谱都是无麸质的-天使天堂

=)
安吉拉

1. 就像0
    就像this post
    添加帐户
(Advertising)
页码:

去: