Netmums Forum:
/
Family food and recipes
/
What's for tea?
/

例如:引进一个新的合作伙伴和emotional effect

Starting to run out of inspiration when it comes to the ultimate question in every house across the land? Look no further! Here's the place to get ideas and share yours with other parents, in partnership with Quorn. Plus, don't miss ourWhat's for tea recipes section.

Empty the quoted messages list
Page:
Username
Subject line:

例如:引进一个新的合作伙伴和emotional effect

n°19713895
Vicki M(419)
vicki-m-419
  1. Posted on 13-01-2020 at 9.15AM
  2. answer
  1. Report
Hi All, I am needing some advice on how to make my current situation less painful and change my mindset. I am currently going through a divorce which has been the most stressful, emotional 6 months of my life. We have recently turned a corner and things are a lot less hostile and certainly more pleasant on handovers, which is great. We have a 2 year old daughter who stops with me 6 nights a week and he has her 1 night a week. (I get minimum child benefits and no help with nursery costs) I have just dropped her off at her dads to be greeted at the door with his new women by his side...the pain I felt when I sat back in my car after handing my daughter over and seeing them play happy families in the window. How can I make it easier knowing this women is going to be making a bond with my daughter? Knowing whilst I am sat in work writing this she will be cuddling into her:(I want her to be nice and them two to be happy as it means my daughter is in a happy environment but how can I control my emotions? pain? Does it get easier?

(This is the first time I have used net mums but as non of my friends have children of there own I felt like I needed to turn to people who would understand the unconditional love you have when you have a child and the emotions it brings.)

Thanks x

1. Like0
    Like this post
    Add an account
(Advertising)
Page:

Go to: