Reddit用户分享最坏的打算baby names they've ever heard. And some are pretty 'out there'. Will any of them inspire you?!
Thethread on Reddithas had thousands of replies. Here are the top 10 names voted the 'worst':
The worst baby names - according to Reddit
- Elizabreth (or The Lizard Breath)
- Mhavryck (Pronounced 'Maverick')
- Aliviyah (otherwise known as Olivia)
- Little Sweetmeat
- Nevaeh (Heaven backwards!)
- North West (And Saint made the list too)
- Harley Quinn
- Beberly (“Sounds like an accidental birth certificate spelling error,” commented one Redditer)
But it doesn't stop there! Here are some more crackers ...
More 'worst names' according to Reddit users
- Boy Boy
- Entire family named Walter-something: "Sisters Walterneak, Walternia, I think there's a third but I don't remember what her awful Walter-ending was. and then brothers Walter II and Walter III."
- I went to high school with a kid named "Pud"
- Twins named Gabriel and Grabiel